Policies – Terms & Conditions:
Please read as the following Terms & Conditions Apply to All Reservations and Inquires:
- We have the right to refuse service if we have any sort of suspicion.
- Ilford Minicab is not responsible for any service delay due to conditions beyond our control, including (but not limited to) weather, road conditions, vehicular malfunctions, and traffic congestion. In the case of an extreme condition, Ilford Minicab will make every effort to dispatch an appropriate vehicle; however, in the event that no luxury vehicles are available, a non-luxury vehicle will be sent in its place at a lower rate.
- Ilford Minicab is not responsible for any items of value left in any of our vehicles. All items brought inside the vehicle are done so at the discretion of their rightful owners. Ilford Minicab offers the opportunity for passengers to leave valuable items with the driver, at their own risk. If an item is left in one of our vehicles, we will attempt to return it to its owner.
- Ilford Minicab strictly enforces governmental regulations regarding the consumption of alcohol. We have a zero tolerance policy involving the consumption or use of alcohol. Violation of this policy will result in termination of services with no possibility of refund. Ilford Minicab will not be responsible for any injuries or losses incurred as a result of horse-play between passengers. Drivers cannot exceed the number of passengers allowed in each vehicle. This violates state law and is against our insurance guidelines.
- Please contact us should you have any issues with payments or charges you feel are not correct. The fee will be charged to the credit card you placed on file when making a reservation.
Delayed Pick-Ups Policy:
- Ilford Minicab strictly enforces overages on pre-arranged pick-ups. We will offer a 10 minute grace period past scheduled reservation time. An additional charge would be charged after the 11th minute, and reservation is at risk of cancellation at that time. Overtime hours are not guaranteed, although efforts will always be made to accommodate a client’s request. If cancellation takes place, 100% of the bill will be charged.
- Clients will be given a grace period of 15 minutes past their scheduled flight time for domestic flights and 45 minutes grace period for international flights. We keep track of your flight and plan accordingly. Client will not be penalized for delayed flights. Reservation is at risk of cancellation upon an hour wait. As always, we will make every effort to accommodate a client’s request.
- Text notification will be sent upon drivers arrival
- Please keep in mind that if no contact is made after 30 minutes of waiting, a client will be considered a “no show” and client will be charged 100% of the bill.
- All payments are made via mobile app or website (all major credit cards are accepted)
- Cash payments are acceptable.
- If credit card charge is declined, we will attempt 2 more times within 3 days. Ilford Minicab will always reach out to client before charges, and attempt to get new card number. If no contact is made, an additional fee will be added to charge.
- If charge does not go through and no contact is made with client within 1 week of service being rendered, legal proceedings will then follow.
- We respect our drivers right to work in a smoke-free environment, and as regulated by state law, there will be absolutely no smoking or usage of any tobacco products allowed in any of our vehicles.
- We strive to keep all our vehicles in pristine condition; therefore we ask that no consumption of food or drinks is done in our vehicles unless provided by your driver. We always provide a complimentary bottle of water that you are more than welcome to enjoy.
You would be asked to pay compensation for the following:
- Damaged CD/DVD/TV or any other electronic device
- Missing AUX/Charger cord
- Cleaning due to any sickness
- Rip or tear to upholstery or any damage to vehicle
- Damage to window tint
- An adult must be present at pick-up of any person under the age of 18.
- Driver has the right to terminate any ride if an under-age person is found concealing illegal drugs or alcohol, and ride will be charged 100% of the bill.
- Safety is our top priority next to customer service. With that being said, we will do all possible to avoid putting you at risk of anything that is unsafe.
- No luggage or equipment may be placed in the seats of the vehicle. Please keep in mind our sedans fit 2 large suitcases and 1 small carry on in the truck. If you have more luggage than that, we ask that you upgrade to an SUV.
- Seat belts are to be worn by all passengers. State of Texas requires back seat passengers to wear seat belts as well, so this is required by us as well.
- Speed limits are respected by our drivers.
- Car seats are required if your child should be in one. We can store it for you if you’re leaving town, but please make sure you have one.
Ilford Minicab drivers will always strive to provide excellent customer service! We want to have customers for life!